Molecular Biology and Immunology of Cancer – R&D perspectives: ScanBalt Forum 2019
Molecular Biology and Immunology of Cancer –
R&D perspectives: ScanBalt Forum 2019
24-25 September, Gdańsk (Poland)
Registration for the conference is officially open!
Deadline: 28th July 2019
Abstract submission deadline: 28th July 2019
ScanBalt Forum 2019
On a rotating basis ScanBalt Forum moves from region to region as an annual event. The scope is to discuss ongoing activities and plan new ones, coordinate between projects and ensure synergies. This couples with sessions and talks targeting specific interests on the hosting region.
ScanBalt Forum 2019 focuses on Molecular Biology and Immunology of Cancer. The aim of the conference is to present excellent research in this topic and to engage industrial partners with the hope of creating mutual links and a platform of collaboration for patient benefit.
Confirmed keynote speaker:
Susanne Gabrielsson (Karolinska Institutet), research focus: The role of exosomes in the immune system and how to use them in therapy and as disease biomarkers.
- Vittorio Colizzi (UNESCO Chair of Biotechnology & Bioethics, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Faculty of Science & Technology of the Evangelic University of Cameroon)
- Jan Dumański (3P-Medicine, Medical University of Gdańsk, Uppsala Universitet)
- Ted Hupp (International Centre for Cancer Vaccine Science, University of Gdańsk, University of Edinburgh)
- Karin Jirström (Lund University)
- Michael Kirschfink (Universität Heidelberg)
- Andrzej Mackiewicz (Adam Mickiewicz University, Medical University of Poznań)
- Wojciech Niedźwiedź (Institute of Cancer Research, London)
- Margarida Rei (University of Oxford)
- Anna Żaczek (Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology UG&MUG)
Who should attend?
ScanBalt Forum 2019 aims to gather the scientific community, representatives of analytical research facilities, institutions, industry and business representatives.
Students presenting posters - free registration!
ScanBalt fmba / University of Gdańsk, International Centre for Cancer Vaccine Science, Intercollegiate Faulty of Biotechnology of University of Gdańsk and Medical University of Gdańsk, Fundation for the Development of the University of Gdańsk