Studia III stopnia - Life Sciences and Mathematics Interdisciplinary Doctoral Studies
Life Sciences and Mathematics Interdisciplinary Doctoral Studies (LiSMIDoS) have been established by resolutions of councils of four faculties:
- Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology UG and MUG,
- Faculty of Biology,
- Faculty of Chemistry and Faculty of Mathematics,
- Physics and Informatics.
The studies will prepare candidates to obtain a Ph. D. title in the area of:
- biological sciences: biology and biochemistry,
- chemical sciences: chemistry,
- physical sciences: physics
- mathematical sciences: mathematics.
Topics to be implemented by doctoral students starting in the academic year 2018/2019
Candidate registration and document submission for additional recrutment: 24th September.
Interviews will be held in Institute of Biotechnology UG, Antoniego Abrahama 58 str. 3rd September 2018. [pdf]
If you would like to apply to LiSMIDoS PhD school at Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology University of Gdańsk and Medical University of Gdańsk, please follow this guide lines:
- Take look at the 2018/2019 recruitments topics web page.
- Choose most interesting topic for you.
- Look for provided additional information if any.
- Contact supervisor by email and consider with him your application. The supervisor's opinion about your application is required in recruitments process.
- Collect all necessary documents.
- Register in IRK system, if you are not a UE citizen, please go here.
Kształcimy najlepszych - kompleksowy program rozwoju doktorantów,
młodych doktorów oraz akademickiej kadry dydaktycznej Uniwersytetu Gdańskiego