Studia III stopnia - Life Sciences and Mathematics Interdisciplinary Doctoral Studies
Life Sciences and Mathematics Interdisciplinary Doctoral Studies (LiSMIDoS) have been established by resolutions of councils of four faculties:
- Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology UG and MUG,
- Faculty of Biology,
- Faculty of Chemistry and Faculty of Mathematics,
- Physics and Informatics.
The studies will prepare candidates to obtain a Ph. D. title in the area of:
- biological sciences: biology and biochemistry,
- chemical sciences: chemistry,
- physical sciences: physics
- mathematical sciences: mathematics.
Topics to be implemented by doctoral students starting in the academic year 2018/2019
Candidate registration and document submission for additional recrutment: 24th September.
Interviews will be held in Institute of Biotechnology UG, Antoniego Abrahama 58 str. 3rd September 2018.
If you would like to apply to LiSMIDoS PhD school at Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology University of Gdańsk and Medical University of Gdańsk, please follow this guide lines:
- Take look at the 2018/2019 recruitments topics web page.
- Choose most interesting topic for you.
- Look for provided additional information if any.
- Contact supervisor by email and consider with him your application. The supervisor's opinion about your application is required in recruitments process.
- Collect all necessary documents.
- Register in IRK system, if you are not a UE citizen, please go here.
Kształcimy najlepszych - kompleksowy program rozwoju doktorantów,
młodych doktorów oraz akademickiej kadry dydaktycznej Uniwersytetu Gdańskiego